Gilthill Primary School colours are emerald green and yellow.
We have a school uniform which consists of;
- Emerald green sweatshirt or cardigan with a school badge
- Grey/black trousers (boys and girls)
- Grey/black skirt or pinafore dress
- Yellow polo shirt – preferably with a school badge
- Black Shoes/Sandals (not trainers)
And for the summer, as well as the above;
- Grey/black/ shorts (boys and girls)
- Green and white checked or striped dresses
We also offer a green fleece with an official school logo.
We expect all our children to wear suitable clothing for PE and outdoor activities.
PE Kit for boys and girls consists of;
- black shorts
- plain white T shirts
- plimsolls or trainers
- for outdoor PE during the winter we like the children to have a track suit bottom and spare sweat shirt